Tell me
and I'll forget,
Show me
and I'll remember;
Involve me
and I'll understand.
---Chinese Proverb
We have become like 'Mad-Hatters'...running here, running there, shouting, 'I'm Late! I'm Late!' Looking at a watch, looking at a diary, looking at the handphone/PDA... that we have forgotten to become humans. We have forgotten the human touch.
When we are misunderstood, we lose our top and say things without thinking. This brought tears to my eyes when I recalled all the unnecessary misunderstandings. If only I had taken the time, if only I have given the time to this and that person. If only, I had remembered this Chinese Proverb....
Well, like they say, learn from mistakes we make...don't justify the wrong, be humble to say sorry and have the love in the heart to give that person a chance of your time and space again. What a more peaceful world this would be. *Sigh.
But then again....it is human to err! Haha! ;)
When we are misunderstood, we lose our top and say things without thinking. This brought tears to my eyes when I recalled all the unnecessary misunderstandings. If only I had taken the time, if only I have given the time to this and that person. If only, I had remembered this Chinese Proverb....
Well, like they say, learn from mistakes we make...don't justify the wrong, be humble to say sorry and have the love in the heart to give that person a chance of your time and space again. What a more peaceful world this would be. *Sigh.
But then again....it is human to err! Haha! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment