Ok....I can somehow hear my Papa's voice singing...
Going down in history,
The memory's
kinda slow.....
The memory's
kinda slow.....
Right...back to the year 1993..
I was in my Papa's house, cuddled up at the dining room corner seat, reading one of my Enid Blyton books... If I'm not mistaken, it was called 'The Sneezing Dog.'... when Papa came down the stairs...
He came up to me, cuddled me, pinched my cheeks and said,
I was in my Papa's house, cuddled up at the dining room corner seat, reading one of my Enid Blyton books... If I'm not mistaken, it was called 'The Sneezing Dog.'... when Papa came down the stairs...
He came up to me, cuddled me, pinched my cheeks and said,
Papa: ' How's Papa's little princess??'
Nessa: 'Hi Papa...reading a book...shhh.'
Papa: ??? 'What are you reading?'
Nessa: *silent*
Papa: 'Why so quiet?'
Nessa: *silent*
Papa: 'Mummy scold you ar? What did you get up to?'
Papa: 'The cat got your tongue ar?'
Nessa: *silent...shakes head*
Papa: 'Ohhh...'
(Papa turns to the wall)
Papa: 'Hi there, what are you reading??'
Papa: 'My, it does seem interesting, huh? What's the title of the book? Can I read or not?'
Nessa: *annoyed* 'Papa!'
Papa: 'Oh! You talked! Good then!'
Nessa: *louder* 'Papa! Walls don't talk!'
Papa: 'What's that you said?'
Nessa: 'Walls don't talk..Papa'
(Papa, still facing the wall, points to the wall)
Papa: 'But you talked!'
Nessa: 'I talked Papa! Not the wall silly!'
Papa: 'Who are you??'
Nessa: 'Me..Me..Nessa here! *pulls sleeves* I talked silly!'
(Papa turns and faces Nessa)
Papa: 'Oh...you talked ar?? How come when I talked to you..there was no sound.. but when I talked to the wall, the wall answered me!'
Nessa: *laughs away* 'That's cause I'm busy!'
Papa: 'Next time, when someone talks to you...should answer..not keep quiet, it's very rude.'
Nessa: 'Ok, Pa.....now can I read my book back??'
Papa: *sighs* 'Only if you give your Papa a big kiss!'
Nessa: 'Hi Papa...reading a book...shhh.'
Papa: ??? 'What are you reading?'
Nessa: *silent*
Papa: 'Why so quiet?'
Nessa: *silent*
Papa: 'Mummy scold you ar? What did you get up to?'
Papa: 'The cat got your tongue ar?'
Nessa: *silent...shakes head*
Papa: 'Ohhh...'
(Papa turns to the wall)
Papa: 'Hi there, what are you reading??'
Papa: 'My, it does seem interesting, huh? What's the title of the book? Can I read or not?'
Nessa: *annoyed* 'Papa!'
Papa: 'Oh! You talked! Good then!'
Nessa: *louder* 'Papa! Walls don't talk!'
Papa: 'What's that you said?'
Nessa: 'Walls don't talk..Papa'
(Papa, still facing the wall, points to the wall)
Papa: 'But you talked!'
Nessa: 'I talked Papa! Not the wall silly!'
Papa: 'Who are you??'
Nessa: 'Me..Me..Nessa here! *pulls sleeves* I talked silly!'
(Papa turns and faces Nessa)
Papa: 'Oh...you talked ar?? How come when I talked to you..there was no sound.. but when I talked to the wall, the wall answered me!'
Nessa: *laughs away* 'That's cause I'm busy!'
Papa: 'Next time, when someone talks to you...should answer..not keep quiet, it's very rude.'
Nessa: 'Ok, Pa.....now can I read my book back??'
Papa: *sighs* 'Only if you give your Papa a big kiss!'
1 comment:
hahahahhahaha!!!!! yeah, papa was the one who thought me that lesson too....
Post a Comment