Recently, or would I say I have observed that the craze at the moment... among almost all of the guys in my class loves to play the 'gay act'. They are basically 'bujangs', come to think of it.. :S Why? Could it be a tactic to try to get rid of the girl who happens to maybe like them????.............. I wonder. LoLz.
Anyway, this is what happened to a best friend of mine who also loves to carry out this act. Well, to get rid of the girls chasing after him, of course! Haha! Well, we play a little game and this time I must say, that his play acting went a little over board and it smacked him in the face. xD The game is to try to convince me that he is/was GAY but all in vain. Why?? It's because if I, who am closed to him, can be convinced, then other girls in this world will be CONVINCED too! .........sheesh....
On the Friday that past, I attended the Member's Night at PSC.. Thank goodness it turned out to be fun, fun, fun! as I had expected it to be a boring sit-down dinner. ^^;;
Cut to the chase, he surprised me in attending too. He had been drinking quite a bit by the time we met and so, needed to go to the loo.
As he was walking towards the single cubicle washrooms near the games room area, I spoke loudly at him to 'go straight' knowing full well that it would lead him right into the Ladies..........Muahaha! xD Shucks! he didn't fall for it though. Haha!
Giving me a look of 'I'll get you!', he turned left and turned the door knob. I noticed that he became very, very still, muttered something, gently closed the door and walked back in my direction. He had this shocked look on his face. Confused I presumed.
Nessa: 'Didn't you badly need to go ...??' -.-''
Friend: *interrupted ' You know ar...Nessa.. This now when I opened the door, I ..ar....saw 3 guys inside!'
Nessa: *raise eyebrows..????????? 'You're drunk?'
Friend: 'No..no...no..wait!
Nessa: ????? (Gee, this sounded real)
Friend: They all looked at me lar! So I said, "Sorry" and closed the door. But......
Nessa: ????????????????? What?
Friend: One guy asked me whether I WANTED TO JOIN THEM!!!!! :S
Nessa: *smiles............sniggers...........giggles..........bursts of laughing!
Friend: -.-''
Nessa: 'Why didn't you join them??'
Friend: 'Siao ar!'
Nessa: 'You're so NOT gay!'
Friend: 'I am~'
Nessa: 'Right....'
Overall, he WAS/IS NOT gay! Sorry, this is pure solid proof my dear friend!
This was really an ultimate test for him...and any guy who faces this kind of situation. For, if he is REALLY GAY, he would happily, gladly have squeaked with delight and entered the toilet without a moment's hesitation. Also, he would have forgotten his best friend (ME) outside...-.-''
I kept telling this eligible bachelor friend of mine that there are so many girls who know him and would willingly be their beau if he only give them a chance. hahaha! But no, he got to do his way...would not elaborate here. Typically Male! I think we should be what God makes us to be.
I wonder, any ideas what they might be doing?? ^^ Better not wonder and guess...
You know this reminds me of the little boy who cried Wolf. I think you should try another tactic my dear friend if you still want to stay single and unattached. As it is, I remember when growing up, my older uncles and cousins were more into careers, of course, and being MACHO, STUD etc. but not gay. Oh well, maybe we are a different breed, a different generation. Poor girls!
1 comment:
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment