Thursday, 24th May, 2007
So much stuff to read for General Paper and here I was with a migraine. Gastric too! Took my tablets and decided to stand at my window and look out at the hills.....all that green. Listened to the birds singing, as I have a neighbour who keeps these singing birds as a hobby. Quite good for the soul really. So calming and easing to a tension-filled body!
It wasn't long before I felt the migraine leave me. Thank God for that! A mild one. So began reading some more stuff. What do you think would come out for GP?
Well, the GP paper was pretty fair and finished late at 7 pm. What now?
TENNIS! My darling of a coach was about to be a grandpapa and so was off to Singapore but I have a substitute.......my good adorable Uncle Pierre! Why is it that all the good looking guys, with the exception of one whom I ...hahaha....(shhh) , are either uncles or cousins or priests.
Got into the car and rushed home for my cousin uncles were coming at 8. As it turned out only Uncle Pierre came as Ansel had found two Jap chicks to entertain. Tony has to return to KL for work. Guys! Quite a drill, I must say but it was so much fun. Look forward to next week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, 25th May, 2007
It was another morning just like the other...until my HANDSOME assistant parish priest, Fr. Mark gave me a ring..
Fr.Mark: Halo, dear! Are you free or not this evening??
Nessa: Morning! Wanna date me is it??
Fr.Mark: Hahahah! Why ar?? You all like to say like that to me.....
Nessa: What to do....handsome what...
Fr.Mark: You ar...(laugh loudly) Ok, this evening theres a talk by umm...umm...
Nessa: Samy Vellu?
Fr.Mark: Muahahaha! No lar...
Cut story short...agreed to meet him and his other church 'kaki's at 5.20pm at church...
As it was exam week, I hadn't been able to spend time with my relatives from KL and Australia so, to keep the peace, I went for lunch with them. An hour soon turned into two and I started to worry. I had a study schedule to complete. So at first chance I asked to be dropped off at the library.......to study.....but, in doing so, I had unknowingly caused a complication. Yikes!
Mum was to return to grandparents' home to take the car I'd left for her to go to the dentist. However, I had in my hurry, locked the car and kept the key in my pocket. Oh dear, oh dear! By then it was passed 4 pm and mum's dental appointment was at 4. *Sheepish grin...
Luckily I spotted Wilson and Darius... Don;t know where Adeline and Atria had 'cabut' to. Anyway, Darius was really kind to agree to drop me at my grandparents home....>_<>
On Tuesday, he had also been so kind to spare me the agony of driving dad's car for my judgment still stinks with that car and gave me a lift in the morning to college. You really are a kind soul Darius. Thank you for being a wonderful friend. I hope that one day I can have the opportunity to return the favour.
Blah, blah, blah....All smiles again.
------
Now, the highlight.... the seminar on 'Professionals & Professionalism'. At this point I was so tired and to a certain extent wondered what Fr. Mark had me agree to.
I should be studying lar!
Fr. Mark: Well you can't study all the time gal, take a break!
Nessa: Have a Kit-Kat?
Fr. Mark: *Laughs Loudly...again
We gathered at church at 5.20 as agreed, and me still in my stinking clothes from the morning. Haha...Too bad!
Guess what??? Fr. Mark wore real dashing! Wah...and so...so.. professional looking too. Hahahah...the rest totally commented and agree on it!
Dashing and Professional??
Then, Penny, Vanessa (not me), Juline and me got really worried that Fr.Mark would outshine us ladies and maybe cause a riot! ^^ What then?
With the....cat! xP
Before leaving the church compound, a ll of us had either a Plan A, B or C if the talk should get boring... LoLz.. As it turned out, it was quite informative and had much substance. Good as it may be I still had to save space for Bio, Chem and Stats. Awwww........
--------
Phew, what a hectic day!^^ After my shower I sat at my desk to study but the bed was an evil temptation.........The next thing I knew.....it was morning! Hmmm......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, 26th May 2007
Started off with Ms.Nor clearing up my brain on the Mammalian heart and Transport in Plants..etc.. *blur
Went to the library... studied a little with Adeline and Atria...
Lunch...Siva just came and followed us.Off we went to town in Atria's pink car.In town, don't ask me where, we faced many hilarious and heart stopping moments! Avoiding Pitt street (Siva?), going the wrong way in one-way streets, getting desperate with every minute we couldn't find a car park...getting more hungry too You know what they say about 'a hungry man is an angry man' ^^ With LP latest album playing all the way! Stomach was really growling....
Imagine... all this took about 2 hours while makan time was only 15 mins... Anyway, it was SOOOO much fun! ^^
Back again at the library...a migraine started to come on again! Argh! -.-''
P.S.
1) Atria! You've got me to put LP's latest album on my must-buy list! ^^
2) I don't believe this! A guy 'jew-ling' me! -.-''I thought that was a woman's perogative! Hahah... Anyway, there's always a first...but why ar?? Guess like what we normally say at home... 'He must be having his...PMS' :P Guys??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, 27th May, 2007
Was suppose to go to the library after mass but needed to study so that I could meet cousin Carmen and family. Ansel joined us this time. He flies off tomorrow. I'm glad I shared some time with them for as it were, we were having seafood when uncle Loo had a call saying his maid had run away. They cancelled their holiday and drove back immediately. Is this a case of recycle maids??
Such a hectic week! No time to be morbid as there is so much living to do. When the Lord said, "Do unto others as thou wish others do unto you" ............give a little time, a little of yourself to others and they will reciprocate. It's a form of loving. ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, 28th May 2007
With a new morning, comes a new hope.......
No comments:
Post a Comment