Thursday, July 26, 2007

There is a lot to me...Image161

But, as the years go by....

I still find....

That there is still a lot more to me...

I find myself now,

Seeing things in different lights and angles;

Realizing emotions within me...

Caring for and about things, people, relationships....

So if you think you had known me before....

Put me in a box...Think again,

For you can't know me,

When I'm still discovering myself..

As for now,

I look...

I see...

I wonder...

Sometimes I know...

Sometimes I just leave it to grow...


I believe in what I see

I acknowledge what I feel

I don’t care what people say, for they are only opinions.

I believe in giving a person a fair chance,

I believe I should be given the same too.

So,

If you are interested to be a friend, a companion, a brother, a sister….

Walk gently beside me,

Life is beautiful,

Life is short,

Life can be filled with love,

Life can be fun!

It is all choices within our grasps.

This is the pathway I have chosen

Amidst my hectic daily schedule.

So come, walk gently beside me.


~Copyright Reserved~

Claudemonetwaterlilypond189915455_1



Waterlily Pond, 1899 - Claude Monet


P.S. We cross many bridges in Life.


No comments: