From my earlier post, I was ranting on the obstacles coming before me and.. I've made it to Second Year already! I'm actually concerned about my Second semester results. Well, I can pass but getting at least 10 points and above? :S
Hearsay, there is a type of personalities that are fitting to a certain scope of jobs. somehow, I could not have almost the same wavelength with the people in the Science field. As I started this course, I could speak the same wavelength with my classmates! :) I have an AWESOME-DARY bunch of friends :D Tehaha...
Alright, back to topic. *Ahem* How is that so? Some of our Business subjects are given as electives for the Psychology (Psychos for short) students. Therefore, certain subjects has a mixture of both Business & Psychos students. By the 2nd semester, you can obviously be able to tell by similar obvious traits whether that student is a Business/Psychos student. I will not elaborate further on the obvious traits. This is purely based on my observations.
First semester was a breeze and I was afraid at the subjects that awaits in Second semester. Then, I met my wonderful cousin, Raymond who was like a God's gift to me! A wonderful help and someone I can talk shop with especially coming from a family who are basically professionals. He's a reservoir of knowledge, I say! I must must have continuous learning and reading to reach his stage.
Amazing, Grandpa is getting interested in the Business books that I've been reading of late while Dad is into my Economist and Business magazines too. They keep me on my toes to be updated when discussions arises on the topics. I'm so happy :) I do still like to tap on Raymond's mind if he is available.
--
On the down side, Aunty Ally has just passed away in Germany. The most fun-loving lady I have ever met is gone who lost the battle to leukemia. I still remember that she would want to attend my wedding and see how my husband look like and all the advice about guys and their tricks too. :) Good times. Great times. I won't be editing the pictures of the year she came down for now. She never let the C bring her down and always laughing. I really will miss her greatly too.
My Godpa has also fallen victim to the C of the brain. I pray that he will be in good health when I fly down to visit and will continue to recover. Another fun-loving man, full of laughter. I do also pray that he can recover enough to be able to visit Penang which Aunty Ally was not able to fulfill that wish.
Praise God that my immediate family is blessed with good health and it stays that way. Life is so short and we are so busy with our lives to spend time with each other.
--
All right, putting that aside....
Today, I had quality time with Swari's and Sue's family and later, Uncle Theva dropped by. We three girls finally.... received...
Cha-ching! Ang pows from Uncle Theva!!
Looking forward to seeing his adorable two daughters this Friday. :)
.-*
Dedicated to Aunty Ally, Godpa and all those warriors against the C. - Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia
No comments:
Post a Comment