Friday, June 02, 2006

A Chinese Bomb Blast!

30th May 2006

Mum and I were famished and had only food on our minds as we entered the market. However, just as we approached the 'taufoo' stall, there suddenly was the this loud 'prooooaw, prooooaw, proooaw, proooooaw' right next to mum.

It was so loud and never ending that it really jolted us and it took us a while before we realized what the man beside us had done! How obnoxious! How rude! It's a wonder we didn't get blasted to the other end of the market wall.

Mum looked at him sternly and said, "How gross can you get?" to which his reply was a look of total innocence like "What did I do?".

As for me, I laughed and I laughed and I laughed until I almost pissed in my pants. Now that's what a call a full-fledged chinaman! ;)

No comments: