Before I begin...all I want to say is...
I've survived!.....Bio Structure Paper! xD
--------------
Sitting in the library studying for tomorrow's paper with Tiffanie... We were told by PVoon that he's leaving... HuH? Not another one?? Besides him, if I'm not mistaken, there are others who are also leaving while there are also others who are appealing to get matriculasi.
There goes another one I say! I'm gonna miss his cute-ish beaming cheerful smile that you see every morning in class... Some how, it lightens your day... just like a phrase commonly used in...gah! At Customer services... Tiff totally agrees too!
A terrible sourly taste formed in my stomach....making me so-like sea sick.. till now. :S I can't help feeling nostalgic...making me think of my school friends and teachers too.. How come I never felt this before?? Am I a late starter??? I'm beginning to miss my school friends a little...especially my adorable juniors especially my kecik molek xD Well, I've experienced having a friend being transfered to another school or leaving to go overseas etc...one at a time.
Not, so many at ONE GO!
It's so hard to cover it up... Tiff just went deep into her stats while I'm trying to gain an 'appetite' to study again...Till now, I don;t think I've covered much... -.-''
On the bright side, Belle, Mting and PVoon most likely are going to go to the matriculasi college in Kedah... That;s one less of a worry... =)
Oh well, they are still here....let's spend this moment to be a memorable one...
-----
Hey college-mates,
After GP, let's go hang out, watch movie etc to be with them at Gurney or something..
Do spread the word! =)
All are welcome!^^
-----
No comments:
Post a Comment