I know I should be studying....but the urge to blog is stronger...as I feel so down hearted with this news...but am happy for her... After SPM results, there have been so many changes... Friends leaving or changing courses.... KMing, JYuan, Gerald, Alex and many more...
________________________________________
Looking back at the first day of college, I remember myself having misgivings about having chosen the right college as I realized that I didn't have anyone who I could term 'friend'....just familiar faces from past tuitions... The fear of not being able to fit in..hit me!
Remember calling Mum.... and she said 'Have an open mind and an open heart'
Before long, besides Adel, Belle was my first friend in this college.Then came...Deep, Tria and Veni to the group...I don't know at what point...Bro Zack's group and Tiff's group came in... It is interesting how a group of friends is formed without us even realizing it... More the merrier I say! =)
Ah! Then came the 'cuci mata' affairs! I remember one incident especially where I almost got into trouble because the 2 girls (not gonna mention names here!) They cuci mata at a senior guy in the library...But when he looked at us girls... that's when I happened to be looking at him.(didn't change specs yet) So I was blur~
Yea...he is cute....Not my type though....AhhhHH! :S
When I went to get a book, he approached me but I managed to escape *sweat man ...Wrong party! Till today, I feel so embarrassed whenever he looks at me...with that 'look' ~ >_<>NOT!
Then there was the moral presentation...on 'Deonthological Ethics'
In one of the sketches....where it involves a bribe to an officer... Well, Belle was kinda highly voted to be the officer...Why?? Her innocence...hahahah! The bribers, who were suppose to be undercover ACA probes, were Adel and Deep. It was hilarious! No regrets having done this project together!
Then there was tennis...which was a deal with Belle that I would join if she joined badminton...but somehow...she managed to wangle her way out of badminton... Hmm.... and pulled me away too! =) Now, she's leaving tennis and some broken hearts too... =) Sorry guys!
Actually, our time in this course is SO short. I was in the library when I heard of her leaving... *sigh. I looked at some of those who were there today... Adel, Veni,Atria, BHoe, Chris, JSean, and of course....my bro, Zack! Where would we be next year? Some of us are only on a 'Hi' basis...LoLz. We don't even know if we like tea, coffee or chocolate more?
Weird...there are people who I have known by their names or faces from various tuitions in my life...and yet, we still act like we are strangers or something...
It's sad... not even a 'Hi'. And yet, they are somehow or another.. a part of my life. When are we all going to grow up and leave our hang-ups behind?? Life is so short. Time is so limited. The moment is here!
I guess a part of it is also my fault... I'm too self conscious. Part of it is because of my poor knowledge of any Chinese dialect. I guess I have to work and do something about it in this department. *sigh
Anyway, Belle...I wish you all the best. Don't forget me ya!
________________________________________
Hmm... Now I feel much better.. I have said what I wanted to say.
Oh, that's my tummy rumbling... Gonna scout for food... ^^
P.S. Wanted to upload pictures of Bro Zack studying real hard.... xP Pity you only!
No comments:
Post a Comment