Hi friend,
In life, there are many things,
which come our way,
In life, there are many people,
who pass through in the night,
How often do we think,
shall we let our heart sway,
How often do we stop to say,
"Hi friend, could I care for you and hold you tight?"
We're much too busy most of the time,
We are so stingy,
and that's a crime
So my dear,
I may never have the chance again to say,
how much you mean to me..
For I know there'll come a day
when we each have to go our way,
Never again to get the chance to tell each other,
how much we need to be loved,
to be cared,
and to be held tight.
If only but just a while...
I'll say this now,
and forever hold my tongue,
You were a friend in my need.
You still are my friend,
who knows me too well...
I will always have a thought for you,
and hold you dear in my heart.
THERE! I'VE SAID IT ALL!
April 2004
No comments:
Post a Comment